|Easy Heading Macro|
Copyright © 2020 Traco Systems a.s.
version 1.2 (2020.3)
This is the essential guide to Traco GFX Administration, covering all the major tasks that administrators need to complete. Configuration of the Traco GFX app in Cloud UX is very straightforward and does not require regular maintenance.
All important settings can be found in the Cloud UX Administration interface and are accessible only for Cloud UX administrators.
Cloud UX | Traco GFX Administration Interface
Here is the list and description of all available settings for the Traco GFX app. After changing the settings the administrator has to manually save the changes with the Save button at the bottom of the page. Below the Save button is a link for opening the official/local documentations of the app (for details see the description of the Local Documentations Url property in this document).
- Viz Pilot Dataserver: URL of the Viz Pilot Dataserver (http://<dataserver_fqdn_or_ip>:<port>).
- Allow Dataelement Overwrites: Allow/Prevent overwriting dataelements.
- Viz Transition Logic: Enable/Disable Viz transition logic in Traco GFX Timeline.
- Viz Transition Logic - Layers Order: This determines the z-index (order) of layers when displaying them in Traco GFX Timeline. Layer names must exactly match with the layer names defined in Viz scenes and must be prefixed with "-vizlayer-". Order of the layers must be defined ascending, starting from the lowermost.
Layers not defined in this field will have higher z-index and their values will be determined automatically when their dataelements are used in Traco GFX Timeline.
- Viz Preview Server Frame API: URL of the Viz Preview Server Frame API or Viz Connection Broker (http://<preview_frame_api_fqdn_or_ip>:<port>) IMPORTANT! This url needs to be accessible from all client side computers using the Traco GFX app!
- Preview Image Dimensions: Resolution of the preview images displayed as an overlay in Cloud UX | MediaPlayer.
- Allow GFX Rendering: Allow/Prevent rendering of dataelements' preview in Cloud UX | MediaPlayer.
IMPORTANT! Rendering the preview can overload the Viz Engine(s) used by the Preview Server Frame API if the number and performance of Viz Engines used for rendering is not adequate for the number of requests.
- Allow GFX Rendering for Transition Logic: Allow/Prevent rendering of dataelements' preview in Cloud UX | MediaPlayer for transition logic dataelements.
- Rendered Preview Dimensions: Resolution of the rendered preview images displayed as an overlay in Cloud UX | MediaPlayer.
- Viz Graphic Hub REST API: URL of the Viz Graphic Hub REST API (http://<gh_rest_api_fqdn_or_ip>:<port>).
Defining Graphic Hub is not necessary. It is used only when searching for images, materials, geometry , etc. in Viz Graphic Hub.
- Viz Graphic Hub - Username: Username for accessing the Graphic Hub.
- Viz Graphic Hub - Password: Password for accessing the Graphic Hub.
- Viz World: URL of the Viz World API (http://<vizworld_api_fqdn_or_ip>:<port>).
Defining Viz World is not necessary.
- NRCS: Enable/Disable integrations with the selected NRCS. Supported NRCS are iNews and Octopus.
- Playout MOS ID: Video Playout MOS ID where MOS placeholders will be created (for example iNews Command).
- Playout NCS ID: NRCS ID for creating Video Playout MOS elements.
- Pilot MOS ID: Viz Content Pilot MOS ID. For more details see Viz Pilot MOS Gateway documentation.
- Pilot NCS ID: NRCS ID for creating MOS graphical elements.
- Traco Media Distributor SMB: Depracated. Can be empty.
- Traco AI - Service Interface: URL of the Traco AI API (http://<tracoai_api_fqdn_or_ip>:<port>). Defining Traco AI is necessary only when integrating with Traco AI.
- Traco Preview Server: URL of the Traco Preview Server (http://<traco_prreview_server_api_fqdn_or_ip>:<port>). Used for Traco MetaCaptions. For details see Traco Preview Server Documentations.
- Production Engine ID: Interplay (Media Central PAM) Engine ID. This can be identified by using Interplay Access or by parsing the interplay-pam systemID from the Cloud UX url when PAM asset is opened.
Traco MetaCaptions Profiles
Below the basic settings are the settings for MetaCaption profiles. Administrators can define new profiles, duplicate and remove existing.
Clicking on a existing profile will show it's style editor on the right side. After changing style's properties, the style can be previewed by clicking the Preview button. Styles's preview will work only if the Traco Preview Server is set in the basic settings.